We are excited to announce that our Sport4Kids Summer Holiday camps are almost here …
Summer Holiday camp preparations are well under way and our S4K Camps will be starting on the 27th JULY If that’s not something to get excited about we don’t know what is!
Our camps will be altered to account for COVID-19 concerns and to ensure our camps are as safe as can be. We will have a cap on numbers of attendees per day at the camp capping at 30 children per day, as well as separating the children into two separate “bubbles” by age group; to ensure we limit cross contamination.
We will also maintain a 2M distance rule we will also be cleaning equipment after each use. You can view all of our safety measures by clicking the button below.
Due to the additional measures that we have introduced due to Covid-19, we have had to limit the number of children who are able to attend our camps. The following camps can be accessed by clicking on the name of the camp below.
Spaces are selling out extremely fast as the demand for childcare during the summer peaks and we have opened a number of additional camps to help the local communities, but we encourage parents to book places today to avoid disappointment.
- Cannock Chase High School – Cannock
- Corpus Christie School – Rainford
- De Bohn Primary School – Southgate, London
- Dedworth School – Windsor
- Fullbrook Secondary School – Woking & West Byfleet
- Heathfield Junior School – Twickenham
- Holme Primary School – Bordon
- Hughenden Primary School – High Wycombe
- Iver Heath School – Iver & Slough
- Manor Farm Community Centre – Walsall Wood
- Stanley Primary School – Teddington
- St Peter and Pauls Primary School – St Helens
- Strodes College – Egham (Festival of Sport)