And unfortunately, we know that the situation is more likely to become a lot worse before it starts to get any better, and schools are part of the huge efforts in supporting the fight against this deadly virus.
Many of us at S4K Education have loved ones who are teachers, teaching assistants and school administrators. Others here have family and friends who are part of the extraordinary efforts of the NHS. We admire the dedication and commitment that these people are taking to keep people safe and the country running during these unprecedented times.
Now Sport4Kids just want to help and do as much as we can too!
Never has the expression of ‘being in this together’ been more appropriate
- Sport4Kids has a team of young sports coaches who have enhanced DBS checks, safeguarding training and paediatric first aid training
- Sport4Kids has been working with children up until last week, in which time EVERY coach has been following diligently the guidelines set out by Public Health England
- Sport4Kids has also established our own guidelines including;
- No high-fives
- Extra cleaning of all equipment
- Smaller groups so children are not waiting or active in large groups
- Monitoring children’s health and reporting any children who show any symptoms, and on occasions removing from classes
- Adapting planning to ensure children are not in close proximity during our activities and drills
- Sport4Kids has a full library of planning for individual lessons, half day and full day care
Can we help YOU?
Can our coaches support your staff in schools with children of Key Workers and vulnerable children over the next two weeks, and after the Easter holidays?
Can we support schools as a team of ‘bank staff’ who can be called upon if the teaching team is under stress?
But the biggest way we feel we can help is over the Easter Holidays…..
It was announced yesterday by the UK Government that;
‘Where possible, we would encourage childcare providers, schools and colleges to continue to look after critical workers children and vulnerable children throughout the Easter holidays’.
This is where we feel that Sport4Kids can help……
We want to offer our services to work in schools over the Easter holidays to help look after children of Key Workers and vulnerable children. We know that school staff will need to rest, and we already have a holiday programme and team of staff who can be deployed to help.
We want to do our part so we’re waiting for your call or email so we can step up where we are needed!
And that’s not all……
We also know that parents who are at home with their children need ideas and guidance on how to stay active and fit whilst they are off school. That is why tomorrow we will announce how you and your families can access the brilliant S4K TV……..
Please call us on 0300 303 3866 or email email@example.com to let us know your requirements and arrange a call back to discuss how Sport4Kids can help YOU